- An open jar of peanut butter (she preferred creamy over crunchy)
- 35 plants (purchased 10 days ago and killed in the interim) This woman must have a black thumb or something.
- $305 worth of kids clothes purchased by a divorced father for his kids. The ex-wife returned it all. And since papa paid in cash, mama got the cash. I feel real bad for those kids.
- One box of Clairol "Lustrous Red" hair dye. (this by a 70-year-old woman)
- A used ladder.
- Four airbeds of various shapes/sizes by different people. Whenever people have company, they buy a Wal-Mart airbed, use it, then return it.
- One man TRIED to return a coffee pot he bought in December. He said it broke a month ago. OK, then why was it still wet with coffe grounds in it?
- Throw pillows because they "didn't go" with the new room.
- An entire cart of bathroom accessories because "I decided I didn't like that shade of green."
- A huge box fan this woman had bought to ship to relatives in South America, then realized it wouldn't fit in a suitcase. Heck, it wouldn't fit in a steamer trunk. It cost $14.97. Shipping it would cost more than buying it.
- Another lovely character came in with two kids and his shirt unbuttoned. Why is it always the ones with a beer gut who don't clothe? He was trying some scam with phone cards. He got rejected.
- And apparently the store got hit for $600 in fake hundred dollar bills Friday.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Saturday's service with a smile
Saturday was just one of those days that wasn't bad, it was just a blur. Here's a partial list of things that got returned.