Saturday, May 13, 2006

May returns bring lots of cash

Just once I would like to refuse a return because I know the person is a crook. I had one Sunday that I could have so jumped on.

This man comes in with four garden sprinklers. Three are beat up as all get out. They look like they've been used and tossed in the back of the garden shed - which they probably were. The fourth on is still in the box - the orange box that they used for garden packaging in 2004! Worse, the package is obviously sun-faded. And he doesn't have a receipt.

So this clown gets $21 in store credit for returning garden sprinklers he used for two years! I hate humanity!

1 comment:

Rinda Elliott said...

I just wanted to drop a note and say I really, really enjoy this blog. It's good for a laugh just about every time I stop by. It reminds me of a time I sold shoes. I was always shocked when they brought in nasty, heavily worn out Birkenstocks. (g)