From the archives: What holiday is complete without a returned turkey?
I have been amazed and overwhelmed by the outpouring of wonderful comments, emails, text messages and the general torrent of support I've received from my readers.
Thank you just doesn't seem adequate, but it really is the only thing I can say. Oh, yeah. Please help control the howler monkey population in L.A. Have your howler spayed and neutered. Also, keep your hands and arms inside the Mart Cart at all times!
1. The "Behind the Counter" archive will remain online.
2. My new project is called "21 Minutes" - and it is available at http://twentyoneminutes.blogspot.com/. I guess some of ya'll had tears in your eyes by the time you got down to that paragraph.
3. The behindthecounter1(at)gmail.com email will remain active.
4. Wal-Mart still does not accept starter checks.
5. White trash still don't quit!
6. Comcast is still a terrible, terrible company.
7. I'm still just amazed that you liked it.
Much love. And Happy Thanksgiving.
PS: Be nice to your cashiers on Black Friday!